Kein Ausgang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hetalia AU sent in a German POW camp in 1942

The Rules of Play

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland
    Admin

The Rules of Play Empty The Rules of Play

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Nobody likes reading the rules, but they're very important!

• First and foremost, this is going to be a dark forum. Trigger warnings for possible war, violence, racism and homophobia, probably more. There's also likely to be controvertial opinions that may upset some people (i.e Nazism) If you don’t like it, this forum isn’t for you.

• Don't register with your character name. If you have, changed it.

• To RP on this forum you must be 15 or older. If you don’t like it, PM me and we may be able to work something out.

• Canon characters, OCs and Gender-bends are allowed. However, female members may be more difficult to work in to the plot.

• No explicit sex on the forum. If you want to RP smut, take it to a chatzy room or the such like.

• On that note, homoesexuality is probably no-go on the forum. Think about the time they're in, it's not going to be easy or well received.

• Know your history. I’m not saying you have to be a history student or an expert on German POW camps in WWII. However, I’d like it if everyone understood the historical context, and the basic idea of what a camp would be like. There will be a resources page with mine and other people’s research

• I know the nature of the forum is war, but no killing off your characters please.

• Be nice to everybody. If I hear anything about fighting or bullying out of character, I will take action. However evil a character is in canon doesn't give you right to hate the RPer.

• Don't write more than a few words in a foriegn language unless you have a very good reason. It's difficult to understand and try to avoid using a translator. Someone who actually speaks the language will really cringe.

• If you've read the rules, put your favourite colour in the 'anything else?' section of the application.

• Godmodding will not be permitted. There will be a power heirachy between the guards and prisoners, yes, but while the guards have some control over the other characters, don't control other characters.

• Before RPing on the forum, you have to reserve your character then post your application. When it is approved by an admin, then you can RP.

• When out of character, you always use some form of bracket. Either [[ ]] (( )) {{ }} or something else as long as it indicates you're out of character.

• Posts should be at least 100 words. This isn't a script RP, but a literate one.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:53 pm