Kein Ausgang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hetalia AU sent in a German POW camp in 1942

2 posters

A little introduction

Former Italy
    Former Italy

A little introduction Empty A little introduction

Post  Former Italy Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:13 am

I figure I'll be the one to sneak in and start it off. I'm sure, like most, I found the link from the SWS link. I've been waiting ages for any WW2 era roleplay, but having it be Hetalia POW... well, that's something else. I've got a few friends waiting to see if the site takes off before joining, but I'm the sort of desperate early adopter who'll jump on the site like nothing.

I generally go by 'Ress' on most sites, and this is actually my first proper canon site. This is also my first time on 4umer, so I imagine it'll take a little bit for me to get used to it. Regardless, I've opted to play Italy, and I had a bit of fun working out an explanation for why an Italian is going to be in the camp.

I imagine I'll have my application up sometime today, and I'm looking forward to RPing with everyone.

My AIM is Romiress, and my MSN is Romiress @hotmail.com, but AIM is better for me. c:
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland
    Admin

A little introduction Empty Re: A little introduction

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:42 am

Well howdy! Being a god admin, I supposed I should say hello. Yes, I do hope this forum takes off (and I'm glad that posting to SWS got at least one person here. I hope you enjoy yourself here! I'll start posting soon, but it's my first forum by myself. I'll be in the chatbox sometimes, but since there's such a time difference, it's not likely to see you... ono

Hahaha, well, if everyone's like those people you know then it will never take off will it. :'D

Former Italy
    Former Italy

Post  Former Italy Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:00 am

Oh, I imagine we'll share a Cbox more then likely. I'm a very early riser, after all. c:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:43 pm